Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Correo!!!

So I mentioned in another blog that I've been waking up early and going running w/a group every morning. I have NEVER ran in my life...except back in my school days when we had to run in gym class and then in V-ball and softball my freshmen year of HS. But other then those times nada. So I'm pleased to announce that yesterday morning I ran my first mile! It took me awhile to get to the point that I could run that long. It's so difficult to run up here in the mountains I can barely BREATHE but I made it. :) This morning I pushed myself and ran 2 miles-it felt great!!!! I will stay w/2 miles for another week at least and I hope to be running 4-5 miles by the time I'm home in December. Who would have thought that running was so fun and rewarding!? LOL Well, I REALLY need to go get started on my homework since there is a lot of it tonight!

Dios te Bendiga!!

No comments: